var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-26369289-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Email email@example.com with content that you would like cross posted, or new content you would like to create for this global campaign.
There are many ways you can join the movement for open internet and communication rights with us:
- Share information about access to media, freedom of expression and censorship in your local community or country. Content about events, protests, blogs, video, rights advocates in your community that you have created are all welcome.
- Are you an organizer who has ideas about how to build a global movement? We would love to hear your insight!
- Create a video for what your human right to communicate means to you. Some things to share in your video are:
- What are the barriers you feel to your message being received locally and globally?
- What’s your message to your community?
- Are there media policies in your country that are helping or hurting your ability to share your message?
You can also make a podcast or blog about what Article 19 means to you. We encourage you to use any art form you may chose to express yourself. Send us the link to whatever you create !